Virtual Library Religion
Submit URL *
Mail Maintainer *
Last modified: 25 Dec. 1997
LaoTze - DaoDeJing
- In chinese, english translations and as calligraphy.
"Dao De Jing" ( Rick Harbaugh )
- Lao-tsu Taoism classic in Chinese with each
character hyperlinked to its definition and
etymology. Link to English translation also.
Added by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taoist Resource Center
- A very comprehensive site dealing with: Recovery Issues, Parenting Issues, Women's Issues, Martial Arts, Oriental and/or Holistic/Alternative Medicine as well as Religion and Philosophy!
Taoism Information Page
- Scholarly and philosophical information on Taoism
Tao, A Synthesis of Taoist Philosophy
- Taoism contains elements of both religion and philosophy...,
here are some core elements of the taoist tradition.