Virtual Library Religion
Submit URL *
Mail Maintainer *
Last modified: 30 Dec. 1997
New Pagans, Wicca, Magic
"Ayibobo to the Vodoun Culture" ( Flavodoun )
- Vodoun, Vodun, Vodu, Vaudou, Voodoo, Vèvè, Vèver, Haiti, Haïti, Loa, Lwa. - Excerpts from the encyclopedic work on Haitian Vodoun compiled by Estelle Manuel. Vèvès, Langaj, and a Catalog of over 2000 songs, all sketch Vodoun Culture.
Added by: Flavodoun@vodoun.com
; WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/5319
"The House of Netjer" ( Rev. Craig Schaefer )
- Practicing the living, ancient faith of Egypt, the House of Netjer fulfills the legacy of the orthodox Kemetic religion through scholarly and archaeological research.
Added by: RevSchaefr@aol.com
"African Traditional Religion" ( Chidi Denis Isizoh )
- A rich source of the religious background of the Africans.
Added by: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Norse Mythology" ( Nicole Cherry )
- This site has texts on and links to all you ever wanted to know about norse mythology and religion.
Added by: email@example.com
; WWW: http://www.m.kth.se/m96/m96_har/public/
"It's A Kind of Magick" ( Joseph Teller )
- Neopagan Online HTML Database of
articles, rituals, poetry, etc.
The Neopagan Archive at Lysator
- Denominations * Tools and Practices * Resources * Miscellaneous
- Paganism and Wicca Pages
"Mjolnir's Pagan and Wicca Page" ( Mjolnir )
- A home page dedicated to the Pagan and Wiccan religions. Also, free graphics created by the author, relating to Paganism and Wicca.
Added by: MJOLNIR13@aol.com
- Huge List of Links
"Kantrip's Wiccan FAQ" ( Kantrip )
- A detailed, simple-worded explanation of the Wiccan path.
Added by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The WWW home page of the Covenant of the Goddess, an international
organization of cooperating, autonomous Wiccan congregations and solo practitioners.
Here, you'll find information about the COG organization and activities, as well as the religious
beliefs and practices which comprise Wicca.
Covenant of the Goddess
- The Covenant of the Goddess is one of the largest and oldest Wiccan religious organizations, with
members in North America, Europe and Australia. Wicca, or Witchcraft is the most popular
expression of the religious movement known as Neo-Paganism, which, according to the Institute for
the Study of American Religion, is the fastest growing religion in the United States. It practitioners
are reviving ancient Pagan practices and beliefs of pre-Christian Europe and adapting them to
contemporary life. The result is a religion that is both old and new, both 'traditional' and creative
The Pagan Federation
- The Pagan Federation was founded in 1971 by members of four branches
of Witchcraft to provide information to counter misconceptions about
Paganism. About 50 per cent of Pagan Federation members are
Witches. The rest follow other Pagan paths. The Pagan Federation has
members all over the UK and in other parts of the world. The aims of
the Pagan Federation are: to provide contact between groups and
genuine seekers of the Old Ways; to promote contact and dialogue
between the various branches of European Paganism and other Pagan
organizations world-wide; and to provide practical and effective
information on Paganism to members of the public, the media, public
bodies and the Administration. The Pagan Federation works for the
rights of Pagans to worship freely and without censure.
- Pagan religious organisation
The 3rd road
- The 3rd Road is: a living branch of Celtic
shamanism; a school for pagan religion; and a community. This site is
also a link to "Wiccan Miscellany", a potpourri of pagan links, spells,
articles, and other magical sundries.
- Welsh Witchcraft Home Page
The Association of Cymry Wiccae is an auxillery of The Coven and Church of Y Tylwyth
Teg, a non-profit religious organization incorporated by the State of Georgia, USA and
given a tax exempt status by the US Government. For too long the Religious Right, News
Media and Entertainment Industry have held our religion up to ridecule and used scare
tactics to discourage anyone from looking at Witchcraft and Paganism as valid religious
paths. Our page hopes to change that.
- Incantator's Home Page
- Studies in Siberian shamanism and religions of the Finno-Ugrian peoples.
"Alaine's Wicca/Occult Page" ( Alaine )
- Dedicated to the Craft, and particularly designed
for both beginners AND those seeking spiritual and
intellectual growth within wicca. Aspects of
magick, the occult, energy, philosophy and metaphysics
are adressed and literature from fellow Pagans
- The Temple of Awakening
- The Temple of Awakening is dedicated to the rediscovery and
revitalization of the spirituality of ancient Tamera, now known as
Egypt. We are a modern pagan Temple, worshipping the Gods of Tamera, the
Blessed Land. We have classes in the Boston area, the Bay Area in
California as well as Southern California. Weekly classes are held
online at the America OnLine network and via IRC. Email lessons are also
- Waterfall's Edge
- Collection of mystical links
"Orishaweb" ( Afolabi )
- Online resource for Afro-Cuban Orisha worship, the religion of Lukumi (Santeria)
Added by: email@example.com
; WWW: http://www.orishaweb.com/afolabi
- Orisha Net
- Santería or La Regla Lucumí originates in West Africa in what is now Nigeria and Benin. It is the
traditional religion of the Yoruba peoples there. The slave trade brought many of these people to the
shores of Cuba, Brazil, Haiti, Trinidad and Puerto Rico among others. But along with the bodies
being brought over for sale into a life of misery, something else was being brought along. Their
souls. And their religion.
- Storyfest Journeys
- Dedicated to the traditional art of storytelling through seminars, travel tours, books, tapes, festivals, concerts and an apprenticeship program. Events in America, Europe