The property is surrounded by the Klamath
and Rogue River National Forests and supports jeffery pine, juniper and
several varieties of oak.
Other features include:
- World Class salmon/steelhead fishing, kayaking and rafting on the Klamath
River, located 10 miles south and the Rogue River 40 miles to the north.
The Trinity, Salmon, Sacramento, Scott and Shasta Rivers are all within
an hours drive.
- Two excellent ski and recreation areas are close by Mt.
Ashland, 15 miles to the north and Mt.
Shasta, 50 miles to the south.
- Surrounded by public forest lands for hiking, camping or hunting; the
Pacific Crest Trail is only 10 miles to the west.
- Nearby Ashland , Jacksonville
and the Rogue River Valley support the Shakespeare
Festival and the Britt Music Festival
along with many other cultural and educational activities. Less than an
hour to the south is the artists haven of Mt.
- Three large lakes with fishing, water skiing, swimming and camping
are located within 15 miles.
- Unlike much of California the El Nino phenomenon has had little impact
in the area with yearly rainfall at about the historical average. The properties
slope south and receive abundant sunshine
- 40 Minutes to the Medford Airport served by United and others.
- The R-Ranch, a 5700-acre membership recreation property is located
less than 10 minutes away. For a $1000 $2000, one-time, partnership buy-in
members enjoy unlimited privileges including RV facilities; 3 swimming
pools; lighted tennis courts; trap and shooting range; 1.5 miles of Klamath
River frontage for fishing and rafting; stable with horses, arena and miles
of trail; three lodges with pool tables, ping pong, kids games, fireplaces
Area Map | Area Information| Main | Photos | Parcel Maps | Terms of Sale