EXO Personal Escape System provides firefighters with a fast, reliable
means of escape from a burning structure when using a conventional
exit is no longer possible. A firefighter trained and equipped with
the EXO system can quickly deploy the unique anchor and rope, then
move rapidly towards an egress point and descend to a lower level.
• Descender has self-braking function
• Fast, easy deployment
• Versatile anchoring
• Heat and cut resistant rope
• Designed in collaboration with FDNY
• Certified to NFPA 1983/2006 ed.
• EXO training provided thru Yates
Professional, call for info