Length 6 foot Free Fall Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch 9800 lbf. webbing.
Adjustable from 4 to 6 feet.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN)
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 ft. Full activation
of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 48 inches.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600
lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009
standard. Large 2 1/2" opening ladder snap hook is forged from
• Meets adjustable Length 6 foot Free Fall requirements of
ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009