packaging and extrication system that combines the backboard immobilization
of a short board with the suspension and support of a full body
harness. The Spec Pak system utilizes an integrated polyethylene
board along the back to reduce wear and create a smooth sliding
surface for confined space operations. Grab handles located at the
head, shoulders and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient
package during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for
any confined space operation where a vertical environment is encountered.
In addition, the Spec Pak system is a lifting harness, thus eliminating
the need for a separate victim harness. Patient can be lifted vertically
from D ring located at top of back board. Unique self-adjusting
(sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated
with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard.
Spec Pak is only intended as a limited spinal immobilization system.
It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization
such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols
dictate. Weight 15lbs. LIFTING BRIDLE SYSTEM is now
included with SPEK PAK(Spec Pak will not function in all lifting
modes without the use of Lifting Bridle).
• New chest located D rings (standard Spec Pak only) allow
patient to be lifted in semi-fowlers position.
• New lifting bridle (item 905) now Included
• Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards
• XCollar universal one size adjustable cervical collar (item
904C) included. Includes training DVD
• Shelterite vinyl storage bag with shoulder straps included.
• Color coded straps make application quick and easy
• Fits from small children to large adults
• Also available in military coyote brown/black version with
camo backpack carry bag (item 901)
NEW: 903 Intrinsically Safe Spec Pak
Lighter weight version with all aluminum/stainless steel hardware.
Meets intrinsically safe requirements for confined space explosive
environments. IS Spec Pak does not have lifting bridle capabilities.
Weight 14.5 bs.