Resources for the Chemically Injured - Top
Free MIDI Hymns
Check out these two good online video presentations at Dr. Grace Ziem's website: http://www.chemicalinjury.net/videosandmedia.htm.
- Alternative Media Networks (Video - Syracuse NY)
Jim Dessauer and Robin Smith Technicians
- Can Buildings Make You Sick? NOVA - Sick Building Syndrome. 12/95.
Includes MCS. Good tape.
To order a copy for $19.95 plus shipping and handling, call 1(800)255-9424
WGBH, P.O. Box 2284, S. Burlington, VT 05407-2284
- EPA POISONS EPA This story about the author's sister is based on an article published in December 1996 SPIN magazine and reprinted in UTNE. This 26:30 video is for sale for $20.00 by calling 1(800)207-6278. The author's "sister is a senior attorney for the EPA, was one of dozens of top lawyers and scientists permanently brain damaged by the air at headquarters ...[in] the incident in 1988."
- Funny You Don't Look Sick by Susan Abod, Watertown, MA (email: Snabod@aol.com). This is an excellent documentary on one person's experience with MCS.
- Your House, Your Health video, a tour of a model healthy house. Contains information about roofing, siding, filters, doors, ventilation, cabinets and more. $19.95 plus shipping/handling and tax if Indiana. Available from the Healthy House Institute http://www.hhinst.com/ email: email@example.com 430 N. Sewell Road, Bloomington, IN 47408 Phone/fax 812-332-5073.
- PBS Home Video. Catalog of non-MCS/EI video.1(800)645-4PBS to order. P.O. Box 4030, Santa Monica, CA 90411
- Read-a-Loud-Newspaper. A service for people who are allergic to print or who are blind. Someone reads the paper and ads over the TV. Call WCNY TV-24 in the New York area to get an unscrambler to attach to your TV set.
- For a video tape of Dr. Rogers, with many patients as well, describing their recovery from environmental illness, with diagnosis and treatment, contact
Robin Kormos Productions
149 Avenue A
New York, New York 10009-8921
This tape is suitable for television, schools, doctors' offices, private individuals, businesses, etc.
- TV Reporting. Jim Kenyon, Environmental Investigative Reporter. Jim did a 5-day TV series on E.I. in 1987.
1030 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315474-5515 or 474-5122
These listings have been gathered from various sources and are presented here with the intent to provide hard won information to anyone whom it may help. If you find that the names, phone numbers, addresses or such are out of date in any way, or you feel there is a significant change or addition which should be made to these resources, please be so kind as to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We do not endorse people, products or services. We do not give medical advice. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. Please check with health-care professionals of your own choice. I am not a doctor and I do not give medical advice. The author is a chemically injured person who is extremely chemically sensitive (reactive) and who has just had a lot of personal experience in trying to survive chemical insults and toxic exposures.
This page has been accessed times since 2/12/96.