Resources for the Chemically Injured - Top
Free MIDI Hymns
- ACTS FACTS, Arts, Crafts and Theater Safety, 181 Thompson St., #23, New York, New York 10012-2586, 1(212)777-0062. contact Monona Rossol.
- Art Hazards News, Center for Safety in the Arts, 5 Bechman Street, Suite 1030, New York, NY 10038. 1(212)227-6220. Contact: Angela Bubin.
- Association of Birth Defect Children, Newsletter, 5400 Diplomat Circle, Suite 270, Orlando, FL 32810. 1(407)629-1469.
- Blazing Tattles, Linking Pollution to Health, Weather, and Ecosystems. $25.00 yr (US, Canada, Mexico), $35.00 per year for other countries, $13.00 for retired, students, disabled, underemployed. Send your name and address and check to Blazing Tattles, P.O. Box 1073, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, U.S.A.
- Candida Research and Information Foundation, The; Newsletter, P.O. Box 2719, Castro Valley, CA 94546. 1(510)582-2179.
- Environmental Health Monthly, Citizen's Clearinghouse for Hazardous Waste, P.O. Box 6806, Falls Church, VA 22040. 1(703)237-CCHW. Contact Lois M. Gibbs.
- Everyone's Backyard, Citizen's Clearinghouse for Hazardous Waste, P.O. Box 6806, Falls Church, VA 22040. 1(703)237-CCHW. Contact Lois M. Gibbs.
- Global Pesticide Campaigner, Pesticide Action Network, North America Regional Center, 965 Mission Street, #514, San Francisco, CA 94103. 1(415)541-9140. Contact Monica Moore.
- Greenpeace, U.S.A., Newsletter, 1436 U Street NW, Washington, DC 20009. 1(202)319-2444.
- Indoor Air News, Consumer Federal of America, 1424 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20036.
- Informed Consent, Environmental Dental Association, 9974 Scripps Ranch Blvd #36, San Diego, CA 92131. 1(619)586-7628 or 1(800)388-8124. Contact Dr. Joyce W. Taylor or Marcia Thompson.
- International DAMS Newsletter, Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome, 146 Laura Drive, Madison, AL 35758-8672. Contact: Murlene Brake. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maulfair Medical Center, Newsletter, RR2, Box 71, Mertztown, PA 19539
- Mothers and Others Action, Mothers and Others for a Liveable Planet, 40 W 20th Street, New York, New York, 10011.
- NCAMP Technical Reports, National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides, 701 E Street SE, Washington, DC 20003. 1(202)543-5450.
- Northeast Center for Environmental Medicine Health Letter. It is published quarterly by
Prestige Publishing, P.O. Box 3161, Syracuse, NY 13220
1(800)846-ONUS and (315)455-7863
United States - one year $30.00, two years $60.00. International - one year $40.00(U.S.) or two years $80.00(U.S.)
Dr. Rogers, who writes this newsletter, is also listed under Doctors and Books.
- Nutrition Action Health Letter, Center for Science in the Public Interest, 1875 Connecticut Ave NW, #300, Washington, DC 20009-5728. 1(202)332-9110.
- Our Toxic Times, Chemical Injury Information Network, P.O. Box 301, White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645. 1(406)547-2255. Contact Cynthia Wilson.
- Pesticides and You, National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides, 701 E Street SE, Washington, DC 20003. 1(202)543-5450.
- Profiles on Environmental Health, Environmental Health Network, Great Bridge Station, P.O. Box 16267, Chesapeake, VA 23328-6267. 1(804)424-1162. Contact Linda King.
- Rachel's Hazardous Waste News, Environmental Research Foundation, P.O. Box 5036, Annapolis, MD 21403-7036. 1(410)253-1584, Fax (410)263-8944, Database (410)263-8903.
- Share, Care and Prayer, Inc. Newsletter. P.O. Box 2080, Frazier Park, CA 93225. Contact: Janet Dauble.
- Sierra Club, Newsletter, 730 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109. 1(415)776-2211.
- The Delicate Balance, National Center for Environmental Health Strategies, 1100 Rural Ave, Voorhees, NJ 08043. 1(609)429-5358. Contact Mary Lamielle.
- The Environmental Physician, American Academy of Environmental Medicine, P.O. Box 16106, Denver, CO 80216.
- The Healer Newsletter, $15. ($20 outside USA) per year per household. Send check for the total to HEAL of CNY, Jim Glod, Treasurer, 130 Curtis Street, Fulton, NY 13069; Telephone 1(315)592-4016.
- The Human Ecologist, Human Ecology Action League, P.O. Box 49126, Atlanta, GA 30359-1126. 1(404)248-1898.
- The New Reactor, Environmental Health Network, P.O. Box 1155, Larkspur, CA 94939. 1(415)541-5075.
- Waste Not, Work on Waste USA, 82 Judson St., Canton, NY 13617. 1(315)379-9200.
- What's New on the Silicone Scene, Silicone Scene, 1050 Cinnamon Ln, Corona, CA 91720.
These listings have been gathered from various sources and are presented here with the intent to provide hard won information to anyone whom it may help. If you find that the names, phone numbers, addresses or such are out of date in any way, or you feel there is a significant change or addition which should be made to these resources, please be so kind as to email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We do not endorse people, products or services. We do not give medical advice. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. Please check with health-care professionals of your own choice. I am not a doctor and I do not give medical advice. The author is a chemically injured person who is extremely chemically sensitive (reactive) and who has just had a lot of personal experience in trying to survive chemical insults and toxic exposures.
This page has been accessed times since 3/22/96.