Resources for the Chemically Injured - Top
Free MIDI Hymns
- A Legal Guide to Combatting Chemical Exposure. Contact New York Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides (NYCAP), P.O. Box 6005, Albany, New York 12206-0005. (518)426-8246.
- Steve Bengart, Attorney at Law: 1620 Niagara Falls Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14223. (716)838-4300.
- Berle, Kass and Case, Environmental law firm with special knowledge of toxic substances, indoor air pollution, and the use of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) to improve indoor air quality in the workplace. Contact Alice Kaswan, Associate (212)765-1800.
- Karen A. Bishop, Attorney at Law: divorce and family court lawyer, 510 Oswego Street, P.O. Box 170, Baldwinsville, New York 13027. (315)635-7967.
- Frank Clark, Social Security cases, Clark & Daly, 608 State Tower Bldg., Syracuse, NY 13202. (315)471-3027.
- Check out the Consumer Law Page.
- Earon Davis, JD, MPH, Legal Consultant on Environmental Health: 2530 Crawford Avenue, Room 115, Evanston, IL 60201. (312)256-3730. Also listed c/o National Center for Environmental Health Strategies (NCEHS) 1100 Rural Avenue, Voorhees, NJ 08043. (609)429-5358.
- Scott E. Davis, Attorney at Law
Harris Davis, PLC.
4648 East Shea Boulevard, Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Phone: (602) 482-4300
Fax: (602) 596-9720
"Representing social security and long-term disability clients
- Anthony Endieveri, Attorney-at-Law, Tel: 315-487-9458, 5016 West Genesee Street, Camillus, New York 13031 (from a 1988 listing)
- Thomas C. Erwin, Attorney-at-Law, Tel: 518-449-2245, 61 Columbia Street, Suite 202, Albany, NY 12207 (from a 1988 listing) Takes compensation and Social Security cases only.
- Dr. Thad Godish, Ph.D. Expert Testimony and air testing. Indoor Air Quality Services, Inc., 5008 Isabella Lane, Muncie, Indiana 47302. 1(317)285-1302.
- The Heindl Law Firm, established in 1984, represents people throughout the state of Florida in personal injury matters. Over the past 17 years the firm has established itself as a leading trial firm by prevailing in difficult and complicated cases. The practice concentrates on automobile and truck crashes, construction accidents, products liability, premises liability, toxic chemical injuries, sick building, toxic mold, and representing people who are injured while visiting Florida. This website is a resource for potential clients, attorneys, and other people seeking information within the scope of our practice areas. Phares Heindl is recognized as a Board Certified Civil Trail Lawyer by the Florida Bar. He has over twenty years of legal experience.
- How to Survive Your Chemical Environment, by Edward Bergen. Avon Books. How to fight legal battles against chemicals, toxic waste, social security, workman's compensation, etc.
- Legal Aid. HALT, 201 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E., Suite 319, Washington, DC 20002. Has detailed information on filing a case in Small Claims Court. (from a 1988 listing)
- Marc Johnson, Attorney at Law: Compensation cases, etc., 237 E. Genesee Street, Syracuse, New York 13202. (315)478-5199.
- New York State Office for Advocacy of the Disabled. Greg Jones, Director (518)473-4609.
- Andrew Plasse, Attorney at Law, general practice, and exposure to toxic substances workman's compensation cases, 7000 E. Genesee Street, Lyndon Office Park, Fayetteville, New York 13066. (315)449-2700.
- Dr. William J. Rea and Associates. Expert Testimony and air testing. 8345 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 205, Dallas, TX 75231. Click Dr. Rea to go to his Environmental Health Center in Dallas.
- Patrick E. Williams, Ph.D. Expert Testimony and Litigation Support for Chemical Injury. 211 Madison St. S., PO Box 408, Northfield, MN 55057 (507) 645-2378.
- Click Books for additional books which might be helpful. As an example, Chemical Sensitivity by B. Matthews constains sections which might be helpful to you.
These listings have been gathered from various sources and are presented here with the intent to provide hard won information to anyone whom it may help. If you find that the names, phone numbers, addresses or such are out of date in any way, or you feel there is a significant change or addition which should be made to these resources, please be so kind as to email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We do not endorse people, products or services. We do not give medical advice. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. Please check with health-care professionals of your own choice. I am not a doctor and I do not give medical advice. The author is a chemically injured person who is extremely chemically sensitive (reactive) and who has just had a lot of personal experience in trying to survive chemical insults and toxic exposures.
This page has been accessed times since 2/12/96.