Resources for the Chemically Injured - Top
Free MIDI Hymns
Dental for the Chemically Sensitive / Environmentally Ill
- Dentist: Roger P. Barron, D.D.S., Bio-compatible Dental Care, Mercury and fluoride free, scent-free environmentally conscious office. 2775 Via De La Valle, #101, Del Mar, CA 92014. Ph. (858)259-2522
- Dentist experienced in removal of silver amalgam fillings and working on EI patients:
Michael McGrath, D.D.S. Tel: 315-478-5719, 2717 Bellevue Ave., Syracuse, New York 13219 (data from a 1988 listing)
- Dentist: Milton L. McIlwain D.D.S., 5400 Hernandes Drive, Orlando, FL 32808. Phone (407)293-3185. Check out this great anti-mercury web site (lots to read): http://www.mcilwain.com/
- Dentist: Bruce Sorrin, D.D.S., Kingston, New York (referredby Alfred Zamm, M.D.) (data from a 1988 listing)
- Laboratory: Peak Energy Performance, Inc., 4680 Edison Avenue, Suite A, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915, (719)548-1600 (office), (719)572-8081 (fax). They do Biocompatibility testing of dental materials from your blood sample.
- Are Your Dental Fillings Poisoning You?, Guy S. Fasciana, D.M.D. Keats Publishing, Inc., New Canaan, CT. The hazards of mercury in your mouth and what you can do about it.
- The Complete Guide to Mercury Toxicity from Dental Fillings, by Joyal Taylor, D.D.S.
Scripps Publishing, 9974 Scripps Ranch Blvd., Suite #36-F, San Diego, CA 92131
- See also Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome and
Environmental Dental Association and
Foundation for Toxic Free Dentistry in Organizations.
These listings have been gathered from various sources and are presented here with the intent to provide hard won information to anyone whom it may help. If you find that the names, phone numbers, addresses or such are out of date in any way, or you feel there is a significant change or addition which should be made to these resources, please be so kind as to Contact Us.
Disclaimer: We do not endorse people, products or services. We do not give medical advice. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another. Please check with health-care professionals of your own choice. I am not a doctor and I do not give medical advice. The author is a chemically injured person who is extremely chemically sensitive (reactive) and who has just had a lot of personal experience in trying to survive chemical insults and toxic exposures.
This page has been accessed times since 11/10/96.