AUTHOR'S NOTE: In
this part of the Tri-Timeline series, we examine Optimus Prime's
past as not mentioned in the cartoon series. However, great
effort and care has been taken to keep the ideas herein aligned
as closely to the cartoon series as possible so as to maintain
the spirit of the story's cannon.
timeline is so extensive, it was necessary to break it into 3
segments. The first segment is pre-Optimus Prime. The second
segment is Pre-Earthen and the third is Post-Earthen.
- The Decepticons create flying
Straxus issues a new energon-redistribution
- formation of the Autobot
Underground (Ironhide and Kup)
Major-General Coronus and
Special Division Leader Utilizor executed by command of
the Autobot Council of Elders
- The Robosmasher
- Council of Elders sign a
non-violence treaty with
Major-General Chaos Tyrannus
- Commander of the Decepticon
Armies Megatron attacks Iaacon
- Rise of
- 001 CYBERTRONIAN THIRD AGE WAR
- 013 Council of Elders
'approves' of Optimus Prime
- 013 PRISMIX
- 015 Rise of Decepticon
- 028 Battle
of the Twin Cities
- 032 Optimus is exiled
- 039 Optimus' first job as a body guard to
Smat Industries company chairman D't'thaniel Andrez (First
Planet Ifrath devastated by
Quintesson star bombs.
- 086 Optimus takes on the job of armored
transport for a large business company and is given a
list of aliases.
- 199 Optimus is kidnapped and sold into
slavery as a princess' personal slave-he becomes her
bodyguard when the kingdom is invaded and taken by a
rival army. He takes her to safety to a neighboring
kingdom friendly to that nation.
- 253 Attempted assassination on Optimus
- War on Yolthanis
- Discovery that Planet T'kyon is
a living creature. The Quintessons try to enslave it for
their purposes then find T'Kyon is about to give birth.
Optimus tries to stop them, against the council's wishes.
The Quints discover they cannot tame T'Kyon and decide to
destroy it. The shockwave of destruction flows out of the solar system and wipes out all life on Venus and Mars in
the Terran system.
- Attempted assassination on
- Optimus is exiled from Cybertron
- LYONZ PAW
- Optimus takes on the job of
- Optimus adopts an orphaned
family of 9 children
- creation of Roller
- Assassination of Decepticon Emporer
- Optimus is taken to a Decepticon
concentration camp outside the Sirris solar system and
tortured for several years.
- Prime barely escapes and flees
to Yolthanis Three
- Optimus befriends Precisor and becomes the
medical chief for the people of Yolthanis Three
- Battle with the Inoux
- A segment of Decepticons led by
Decepticon femme Commander Inveevo rebels against their own and
tries to take over the planet
- Cybertron passes though a
strange solar system with life forms that are bases on
electro-magnetic properties. The Decepticons try to
enslave these people to drain them for power (harvesting)
- Optimus barely survives an
- Optimus is rescued-and
adopted-by Denny and Danny, two elementals that own their
- Optimus meets Jazz, Sunstreaker
and Sideswipe in a barroom brawl (the brothers are drunk
and pick a fight with a group of Gobots who are
psychologically terrorizing a 'little guy'-Cliffjumper)
- Optimus takes up work as a
- Nutunu (future fanfic story)
- Optimus helps Syrus, an
Archasian to rescue Ayslyn from Keisson and a ship full
of unruly Negilians
- Revolt of Ultra Magnus-Magnus
becomes a lone wolf, neither Autobot nor Decepticon, he's
not loyal to either side, becomes
a pain to both sides-Prime and Megatron team up at one
point to kick Magnus' proverbial ass and they fail-he
walks away, foiling both their plans.
- FRICTION (f)
- Invasion of the
- Optimus uses the matrix to stop
- The Council of Elders attempts
to assassinate Prime
- FROSTBYTE (f)
- War of the Multiformers
- WOLFSTAR (f)
- Optimus Prime resigns as Autobot
- Megatron invites prime to switch
- Quintessons attack Cybertron
- War of Three
Faces (a.k.a. Dura d'Kyon, Quintesson lord)
6 MILLION YEARS AGO
- Destruction of
- Autobot conspiracy to
assassinate Optimus Prime-plot fails
- GLIDE (f)
- Optimus nearly dies in another
- Alpha Trion surrenders the Matrix to Optimus
- Cybertron passes though another
solar system where the red giant sun is about to blow.
The Transformers must find a way to push the planet off
course when a comet slams into the planet, complicating
matters. The council would not allow Prime to do
- Quintessons ignite a Holy Programmer cult
- Megatron and some of his forces mysteriously
- Vector Sigma
- Optimus Prime dissolves the
Council of Elders (places them on public trial)
- A treaty is made between Autobots and
Decepticons. Optimus Prime offers thousands of 'land' grants to
Decepticons and gives them complete autonomy.
Pyrotek takes on leadership role during Megatron's absence.
- The Decepticons mail a package
filled with Autobot parts to the Autobots. Thinking it
was a bad joke, Optimus mails it back to them, stating he
didn't want it, either. A short battle ensues over who
*doesn't* want the package until finally, Optimus concedes and keeps the package.
It's then that the
Autobots realize it's a living thing. They assemble it
and make "Cosmos" a member of their group.
- Natural disaster-meteor shower
destroys six of Cybertron's main power generators.
Two-thirds of the planet 'darkens.'
- Planetary depletion of resources
- Ratchet, the underground doctor, begs Prime to help them rescue Wheeljack, his scientist
friend, from the Decepticons.
- Optimus finds and 'adopts'
Bumblebee, a circus performer who is hired to act as a
football for those who would rather play outside. Bee has
an inferiority complex, expects he's worth nothing more
than what he is and does.
- Cybertron is in peril of losing
all power and Optimus decides to take a ship and search
for new resources. Most of those he has encountered join
him in the quest.
- The Ark Crashes on Earth
- Decepticon Guardian Shockwave
rises to power.
- Extinction of Female Decepticons
- Extinction of Female Autobots
- Quintesson lords set a quadrant
lock on Samoja to halt its people's evolution