DARK STORM RISING TIMELINE
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Events and
times may not coincide with other authors' timelines as each
writer has their own universe. This timeline is designed for the
purposes of the DSR epic. Time and event discrepancies will be
Because the timeline is
so extensive, it was necessary to break it up into 3 segments.
The first segment is pre-Optimus Prime. The second segment is
Pre-Earthen and the third is Post-Earthen.
BEGINNING . . .
- The universe is inhabited by
super-creatures, a collective of sentient life forms that
exist on other planes of reality and/or possess
supernatural abilities and forms. One such creature is
- Much of space as we know it is
under the control of three main species of creatures.
Their names are forgotten
- The Quintesson Continuum comes
- Primus and Unicron begin their
own personal war.
- Primus and Unicron inflict chaos
across the universe. Entire galaxies and all life in them
are obliterated, lost forever.
- The council of Zha'tat'Tauch
(zha'*tat*tak) is formed. They judge Primus and Unicron
unfit to exist in the present reality. No punishment is
ONE MOMENT, ONE BREATH, ONE BEAT. TIME STANDS
- Primus tricks Unicron into a
slumber and hibernates himself.
- The Quintessons discover a world
made of metal. They set up an experimental system capable
of generating assimilated intelligence and manufacture
- Primacron enters into a contract
with Unicron and builds him a new form and gives him the
ability to change his shape (transform).
- The Quintessons encounter Vector
Sigma and purchase it from Primacron
- AGE OF
- Birth of first generation of
Cybertronians; Alpha Trion
- AGE OF
- Trade begins among the 'higher'
races-the Inoux, the Thaldoun, the Proveen, the
Chapronites, the Abahv, and the Morthorm.
90 MILLION YEARS AGO
- THE MATRIX; The
Transformers become sentient.
- THE MATRICE AGE
- Rise of art, music and religion
- Several underground groups
quietly denounce their enslavement.
- AGE OF REBELLION
- Cybertronian rebellion
- AGE OF
- The robots give themselves
names: Autobots and Decepticons
- Primus Extreme,
first Robotic leader (neither Autobot nor Decepticon)
rises to power.
- Peace on Cybertron;
reconstruction. Council of Emperiums is created.
- The Proveen attack Cybertron,
capturing and enslaving millions of sentient robots.
- AGE OF DIVISION
- The robots divide themselves by
function-the military hardware call themselves
Decepticons, the consumer products call themselves
- The Quintessons attack and taint
Vector Sigma's programming.
- Primus Extreme
- The first Decepticon/Autobot
battle-Teltok city, Level Thirty-Six.
TIME STORM RAGES ACROSS THE MILKY WAY
- PHOTRONIC ERA
- Records between 74 Million and
80 million are destroyed
- Warlord Photron rises to power.
- Council of Emperiums
- Trading with the Ridons begins.
- Formation of Lunar Bases One,
Two and Three.
- Intersystemary Goodwill Games
- Invention of Energon Cubes.
- Rise of first Autobot leader Avatar Prime to power.
- Quintessons attack Cybertron and
introduce Glitch Mice into the central computer systems.
- Several armies of Decepticons
swear their allegiance to Photron.
- Level Twenty-Nine, obliterated
by Glitch Mice. Photron uses Autobot captives as scrap
material to repair Level Twenty-Nine.
- First Autobot revolt.
- Avatar Prime
- Photron assassinated, succeeded
of Duonine Alpha.
- Cybertronian World War I.
- FLODINIC WARS
- Invasion of the Flodin.
One-third of Cyberton's sentient population either
murdered or taken as slaves.
- Cyrox assassinated, succeeded by
Moon Base One.
- First Decepticon invasion of
Planet Nath'nororn. Enslavement of the people of
- Destruction of Planet
Nath'nororn due to complete depletion of planetary
- Failure of three Autobot
attempted assassinations of Lord Jahxex.
- Devastation of Levels
Forty-Three and Fourty-Four by meteor shower. Astro-Tech
City, Nexes-Ten and Solar-Major obliterated. Twenty-nine
- Death of Lord Jahxex. Major-General Maximus
Thrax takes the
- Rise of Autobot leader Prime
Nova to the
- NOVAC ERA
- Cybertron is slowly pieced back
together. New trade agreements are created between
Transformers and the Nuphami.
- Assassination of Prime
Nova by Maximus Thrax.
- Decepticons conquer the Nuphami.
- Destruction of Planet Nupham due
to natural resource depletion.
- STRATOIC AGE
- Creation of the Constructicons.
- Treaty with the Ag'Al'Arnoth
- Destruction of Planet Valchim
due to natural resource depletion.
- Creation of Space Station
- Destruction of Planet Mrine'Tu
due to natural resource depletion. Enslavement of the
- Extinction of the Tunor.
- Creation of Polyhex, new
- Attack of the space flies.
Obliteration of North Levels Forty-four to Thirty-Two.
Sixty main power generators destroyed.
- Famine in two hundred and thirty
- Nine million dead from lack of
- Assassination of Maximus Thrax. Corruptus takes the Decepticon throne.
- AGE OF
- Extinction of the Veem.
- Extinction of the charkru.
- Destruction of Planet S'Phanos
due to natural resource depletion.
- Enslavement of the Phanim.
- Extinction of the Phanim.
- Decepticon explorers discover
electrum in Signus Talon IV.
- Corrupts' attack on Quintesson
- Corrupts assassinated by
- Rise of Autobot leader Maximus
Prime to the
- AGE OF CHAOS
- Creation of Iaacon City as the
center of Autobot government.
- Creation of Kup
- Creation of Tyranicus, the first
- Assassination of Maximus Prime.
- Reign of Terror by the
Unmentionable One (Dark Prime)
- Rise of Autobot leader Primus Superior to power.
- No records accounted for*
- Assassination of Primus Superior.
- No records accounted
- Rise of Autobot leader
- Beginning of the
'Golden Age' of Cybertron
- Creation of
- Emperor Straxus takes the Decepticon throne
- Assassination of Primus
- Autobot revolt lead by Ironhide
and Sentinel Prime.
- Autobot leaders sign a
cease-fire truce with the Decepticons.
- Creation of Orion Pax
- Birth of
- MEGATRONIAN ERA
- Creation of the Robosmasher
- Omega Supreme befriends the Constructicons
- Death of Sentinel Prime.
- Conversion of the Constructicons
- Destruction of Crystal City
*-all records during this time period were either
intentionally or accidently destroyed by war, or individuals who
sought to hide certain facts from the rest of Cybertron.