TOWER OF BABBLE
This page was
created as a cultural
a way to
communicate and find
of education for
- The Translator's Home Companion
- California Guide to and for Translators --- Links to Tools and Educational Resources.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Linguistics
- Web Links to Linguistics, Natural Language Processing, the Association of Computational Linguistics, and others.
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Languages
- More Links by Language and Culture plus other Multilingual sources.
- Humanities:Human Languages and Linguistics
- Links by Language and Linguistic topics ( CELIA and ECHO too)
- Stanford Education:Languages
- Language Educational Sources (English as a Second Language, Technical Japanese, More)
- Russian and East European Studies Internet Language and Literature Resources
- Just what it says!
- Yuri's Aquarius Search System for Translators
- Yuri Vorontsoff"s European Translator Search Facility.
- Universal Survey of Languages
- An Attempt at an Internet wide Language page....We'll see.
- Gopher at Agoralang.com
- Gopher to Agora Language Market Files (I'll check for HTML home page.)
- Language Resource Center
- A well done page on Dartmouth's Language Resource Center with some nice Links
Return to top?
Page created and maintained by Doug Bennett